Annual Summer Reception 2018
The Summer Reception is one of the Association's main events where members can bring clients and guests to a unique evening in a convivial atmosphere at an exclusive venue. It will provide a stage not only for high-level networking but also to further position your company as one that helps to foster important Friendship, Culture & Trade relations between Denmark and the UK.
The Annual Summer Reception will this year be held on Wednesday 4th July and we’re delighted to announce that it will be held on the impressive terrace at the House of Lords – one of the most iconic buildings in the world, no other venue is more instantly recognised than the palace of Westminster.
It will also be an opportunity to say farewell to our current intern, Simon, who leaves us after a year, and to welcome our new intern Mads.
Don’t miss out and make sure to book as soon as you can as space will be limited.
Once you have signed up, a formal electronic invitation card will be send to you directly a few weeks prior the event. You will be required to bring it along with you as well as photographic ID on the evening to grant entrance to the palace of Westminster.
- Event Partners
- Target Audience
18.30 Welcome drinks and registration.
- Canapes and summer drinks will be served.
19.30 Welcome by our hosts:
- The Baroness Mcintosh of Pickering
- Niels Ladefoged, Chairman, Danish-UK Association
Official Event Partner
Supporting Event Partner
- Unique venue access
- Members to meet fellow members and extended network
- Members can invite guests along at members’ discounted rate
- Making new Culture, Friendship & Trade connections
- Business expanding to UK/Nordic to seek relevant network
- Global/Nordic business seeking connections alike
- Expand the membership
- The Association’s Premier Membership – The Advisory Board
- DKUK General Membership, their colleagues, clients, partners, spouses and close network relations
- Open for all interested in Danish-UK Culture, Friendship & Trade
- UK/Danish/Global/Nordic business connections