Food Tech Matters
Connecting corporates and investors with the most revolutionary start-ups in agri-foodtech
2020 sees the return of Food Tech Matters, the fast-paced, energetic meet-up for the world’s most disruptive foodtech and agtech entrepreneurs to forge strategic partnerships with leading corporates and the investment community. Where revolutionary start-ups showcase their breakthrough, sustainable solutions to the agri-foodtech industry, and investors congregate seeking new and exciting opportunities.
New for this year, you can expect a carefully designed programme combining thought-leadership from some of the biggest names in the food and drink industry, with topical debates, workshops, masterclasses and much, much more.
This years programme will be announced soon, and will include Unilever, Microsoft, Danone, Givaudan, Rockstart, YaraInternationaland many more.
Grow your network with the bespoke 1-2-1 meetings programme
Food Tech Matters offers something a little different. Built around a dedicated 1-2-1 meetings programme which inspires and fosters collaboration in a relaxed, informal setting.
- Get support with finding the right contacts most relevant to your business
- Pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with speakers and other attendees via the online platform
- Connect and network in a relaxed environment within the dedicated meetings space
Hear from inspirational speaker who will address topics including:
- Sustainable packaging technologies
- Alternative proteins
- Food waste technologies
- Personalised nutrition
- Sustainable supply chain
- Urban farming
- Regenerative agriculture
- AI/big data
- Precision agriculture
- Women in agri-foodtech
For more information, please visit the Food Tech Matters website.
- Why attend?
- Who will be there?
- Explore breakthrough technologies in the tech showcase area
- Meet the innovators who are powering the agri-foodtech scene
- Network via the dedicated 1-2-1 meetings platform
- Discover new trends and the latest tech developments
- Listen to pitches from game-changing start-ups
Who will be there?
- The most disruptive agri-foodtech startups from around the world
- Global food and drink companies
- Leading investors
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- Ingredient manufacturers
- Foodservice and retail corporations
- Technology, branding, R&D and industry experts
*Note! This event is not a DKUK event, but one we have kindly offered to publish on behalf of our network. DKUK cannot be held liable for anything related to this. Thus any comments, questions or reclamation please contact the organiser directly.