LID Business Media
LID Business Media specializes in working with business authors and organizations to help them develop content to promote their brand, message and expertise.
Founded in 1993, LID has over 1,700 authors and continues to add approximately 120 new titles each year, around one-third in English and the rest in Spanish and other languages. LID also publishes academic and professional journals such as Dialogue.
LID books have been translated into over a dozen languages and distributed worldwide. LID employs 60 people in nine offices in seven countries: United States, United Kingdom, China, Spain, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. It ranks number one in the world in business history and business dictionaries, and is the leading publisher of business books in the Spanish-speaking countries. LID is a founding member of Business Publishers Roundtable.
LID Speakers promotes a network of over 100 speakers specializing in business topics while LID Learning offers online educational and training courses.
Among the company’s writers you can find
- Christian Stadil and Lene Tanggaard “In The Shower With Piccasso”
- Nils Elmark The New Local Economy
- Christine Gouchalt “Business Mum“
- Morten Albaek One Life.
- Ole Bentzen Nine Squares
- Per Wimmer The Green Bubble
- Rasmus Houlind Make It All About Me
- Simone Lemming Andersen The Networking Book
- Sophie Trelles-Tvede 100 Million Hair Ties and a Vodka Tonic
Add the latest events from DKUK to your diary