Our Patron’s Circle are much-valued members who’s additional contributions elevate our events and extend the influence of the Association, benefiting all members greatly. Which ever type of DKUK member you are, you have the option to extend your support of the community by adding Patron’s Circle membership. All members are warmly encouraged to consider this.
The support given by our Patron’s Circle members, an exclusive group of individuals and organisations, means that the entire DKUK community can thrive. Through this membership option we are able to ensure our activities and events are properly resourced and given a standing that the whole Association benefits from. We also welcome input from our Patron’s Circle at regular meetings specifically focused on attaining and developing our objectives.
- Additional member benefits for those joining the Patron’s Circle.
- Patron’s Circle Fee
Additional member benefits for those joining the Patron’s Circle.
If you have means to extend your support of the community by adding the Patron’s Circle membership you may not expect anything in return. However, as a token of appreciation we would like to offer the optional extras:
- Take your place as our esteemed guest amongst fellow business leaders and individuals at one or both of the formal, annual dinners we host exclusively for our Patron’s Circle, typically held at the Palace of Westminster, the Danish Ambassador’s Residence or similarly prestigeous venue.
- Bring five additional guests at no extra charge to either the Annual Birthday Celebration of our Patron, Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, or the Annual Christmas Lunch.
- Enjoy prominent visibility on DKUK’s website.
- Receive an additional six named cards for accessing the member facilities.
Patron’s Circle Fee
£2800.00 per annum excl VAT / £3360.00 incl VAT. This is an annual optional extra membership fee payable by bank transfer or credit card in addition to your main membership. Our main memberships are Corporate, Family or Individual including Young Professional members.
If you wish to cancel you may give one month’s notice from your membership anniversary in writing by email to accounts or to the Managing Director or Chairman of the DKUK.
The Membership is subject to the general Ts&Cs and the DKUK Articles of Association found with our Policies.
Interested? Please Contact Gunnar P Larsen, Managing Director, DKUK today to enquire and join the Patron’s Circle